Thursday, June 30, 2005

5.0mi, 44:53

Hybrid, "Theme From Wide Angle"
The B-52's, "Bushfire"

WX at 0700: 70 (21), DP 68 (20), BP 29.96 (1014), SW 6, fog, RH 93%

Odometer 2: 408.3mi

Z3 easy.
Resting heart rate before start = no reading today

After yesterday's run, I was thinking about going a little more than 5 today, but judiciousness prevailed and I limited the distance to 5 today.

My blisters are healing nicely. I'm actually surprised how fast it's going since it's only been three days since I got them and one of the big ones has already gone away. The other should be gone by tomorrow. The one I broke, well, that'll take a little while longer to regrow the skin. Oops.

It was damned humid. It was nice today for temperature, but a midnight rainstorm dumped all sorts of water onto Carlisle, so today's run had a vaguely sweatbox-like quality to it.

Splits
44:53 overall for average pace of 8:58

No comments:

Post a Comment