Thursday, June 23, 2005

3mi approximate, 21:34

Jan and Dean, "The Little Old Lady" (from Pasadena, that is...)

WX at 0700: 57 (14), DP 49 (9), BP 30.18 (1021.9), calm, RH 74%

Odometer 2: 400.7mi

Z2.
Resting heart rate before start = no reading this morning.

I was almost going to sleep in, but there were two mitigating factors:
- my next door neighbor's (in the bachelor officer quarters) alarm clock at 6:30am
- this morning's WX observations

I realized that there was enough time to do some light wogging (which is about all I probably should do today, at least for running). The weather was so inviting that it would be folly to pass it up.

This morning's run was nicely therapeutic. And not hard at all. Now to figure out what I want to do tomorrow.

Presumably, I ran 21:42 of 5K, but I find that very unlikely given my relative effort and that I had to work a little bit to run 21:42 even when I was running competitively in high school. Then again, it shouldn't really matter for a recovery run. But I don't think it was fully 3 miles, if my mile split of 7:09 was any indicator. Bogus!

Then again, after walking parts of the Gettysburg National Battlefield yesterday, so what?

Splits
None.

No comments:

Post a Comment