Saturday, June 04, 2005

2.5mi, time indeterminate

The Reputation, "Let It Rest"

WX at 0800: 71 (22), DP 69 (21), BP 29.95 (1014), S 5, mist, RH 94%

Odometer 1: 489mi

Z1
Resting heart rate before start = 56 (133/93)

I'm struck by the most nagging case of "I don't give a fuck" I've faced in a long, long while. For me to go a grand total of 2.5 miles today is pretty goddamn monumental.

I'm trying to figure the root causes, one of which is that I train alone, which is normally not a big deal.

Another indicator of note is my increasing unwillingness to wake up at 5:30am these days. It's taking a hell of a lot more willpower - and this is while the mornings are starting earlier.

The fact that it's starting to get warm and it had just rained and it was humid as fuck would probably be another indicator of my quotidienne malaise. The air temp is a significant indicator since it's about 15 degrees higher than the last few runs lately.

Splits
No reading. Doesn't fucking matter for a Z1 run anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment