Thursday, January 05, 2006

1.8mi + 30 minutes on the elliptical, 5 JAN 06, COB Speicher IZ

Velocity Girl, “Finest Hour”

WX at 0700: no reading (indoors)

Odometer 4: 200mi based on relative equivalent mileage

Z2.

Nothing is worse than waking up at 4:55am and not being able to get back to sleep. After about an hour of trying to get back to sleep I decided to go to the gym. After yesterday’s run, I decided on an easy day on the elliptical trainer and some upper body work on the weights. The first thing I realized the gyms here do NOT have is a low row. That’s unfortunate, as I was really looking forward to it.

That just underscores how much I’m really looking forward to going to Fort Leavenworth, where there are two Concept2 Model C rowers.

Weight work concentrated on triceps (a traditionally weak area) and some work on the rest of the upper body.

No comments:

Post a Comment