Sunday, April 15, 2012

The extent of my rage

Odometer 11C: 256.5mi. Z1-Z2 low run with older daughter.

My rage continues unabated. I have a notion why, but nothing I'm ready to write publicly yet. It's an indicator when this video is on single-song infinite repeat as I work on the dissertation:



I could cite something as facile as the Johns Hopkins lacrosse team imploding at Homewood in front of a sold-out crowd today, but that's not the real reason.

I have not had this kind and duration of sustained boiling rage since I returned to my house from combat three years ago.

and I want my anger to be healthy
and I want my anger just for me
and I need my anger not to control
yeah, and I want my anger to be me
and I need to set my anger free..

I had returned to my residence, but whether I returned home is debatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment