Wednesday, November 30, 2005

5.0mi, 48:22, 30 NOV 05, COB Speicher IZ

Anberlin, “Readyfuels”
Anberlin, “We Dreamt in Heist”
Love Spit Love, “Am I Wrong”

WX at 0800: 55, DP 34, BP 30.05, 2 @ 120 smoke/haze

Odometer 3: 322.9mi

Z1-Z2.

Today was going to be some easy wogging after yesterday. The Love Spit Love song was induced by some idle thought about an ex-girlfriend, and the first thing she and I had done was to see the movie Angus while she was on temporary duty at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio.

Checking relative pace, I was going about 10mpm on the way out, about 9mpm on the way in. For an easy day, that’s probably about right. I always have to discipline myself not to go too fast on my easy days, as it detracts from my fast days. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment