Friday, November 25, 2005

Approximately 5mi, 51:03, 25 NOV 05, COB Speicher IZ

Juliana Hatfield, “Perfection”

WX at 1600: 52, DP 21, BP 30.19, 7kts @ 280, clear

Odometer 3: 311.9mi

Z2.

I woke up at 7:00am as my alarm was ringing. I turned my alarm off and promptly went back to sleep as I was tired. My run occurred in the afternoon, but I realized that after the gargantuan amount of chow I ate over Thanksgiving day in the chow halls for lunch and dinner had to get burned off or it would go to my fat ass real quick. Five minutes of wogging, as my running partner, the engineer planner, had convinced me to show up to the post-Thanksgiving Turkey Trot as a bandit. The plans section are all going to show up in tan Gopher (our informal mascot) shirts. I’m sure someone humorless wanker’s going to blow a gasket as we grossly violate whatever uniform policy is in effect, but in some cases, there’s safety in numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment