Saturday, November 19, 2005

~8.8mi, 74:03, 19 NOV 05, COB Speicher IZ

Terminal Velocity “Jester” theme
David Byrne, “Sex on the Docks”
Hilary Duff, “Wake Up”

Odometer 4: 150.5mi

Z3 start, Z4 finish.

I’m starting to get faster, I think. Today marked more deliberate effort, but I was running solo. I wanted to see what I could do as far as harder effort. I had a 9.8 course laid out, but that was defused as I passed a “NO RUNNING” sign on the perimeter road. Oops.

I also realized that I’d chumped myself about .12 miles on the start, and therefore on the finish. Oops. I guess that would explain some of the comparative slowness.

I might even be losing weight. That would be a welcome change…although I don’t expect real progress until at least mid-December on that front. I guess we’ll see.

Approximate pace 8:24. This is much better for running on dirt and sand and rocks and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment