Sunday, July 24, 2005

4mi hash or something like that

none - I was on trail.

WX at 1400: 84.9 (29.4) 53.1 (11.7) 30.08 (1018) SW 8, RH 34%

Odometer 2: 455mi or so.

Z3 easy overall.
Resting heart rate before start = no reading.

Today's hash was in Reading, PA, about 80mi away from Carlisle Barracks. The trail involved some breaking trail, but a lot of climbing rocks and going through tunnels. That was actually fun.

In a technical sense, a good trail will equalize speed differences among the harriers. This excelled in doing so; any fast ones were taken care of by the way the trail was laid out - and climbing up and down hills and across fences levelled the playing field. One of the best trails I've seen in a long while in spite of the fact that I damn near killed myself going up and down rock falls. Three times.

I really need to lay off the sauce after finishing, though. I spent way too much time waiting to detox before coming back to Carlisle.

No splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment