Sunday, July 24, 2005

4.8mi trails, 51:19

Pizzicato 5, "Twiggy Twiggy vs. James Bond"
Sarah McLachlan, "Fear"

WX at 0900: 71 (21), DP 60 (15), BP 30.15 (1020.9), SW 3 fair, RH 68%

Odometer 2: 451.8mi

Z3 easy.Resting heart rate before start = no reading.

I decided to go for a new part of the Appalachian Trail, so instead of starting from the south, I decided to start further north and go south. This was much better, as there were some excellent technical trails, yet not so punishing that I had to walk from place to place.
This was a nice relaxing aerobic run that worked out pretty well. I'll have to remember that for the next time, maybe I'll run north the next time. I packed my Camelbak but didn't really need it, surprisingly enough.

I didn't factor in the hash I ran this past Wednesday, which was about 5 miles of slush miles. That involved some fast running parts, but not really anything robust. I did get lashed up with some faster folks so there was some benefit at the end.

Splits
51:19 for about 4.8mi or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment