Sunday, December 27, 2009

Distance indeterminate, ~60:00, 27 DEC 09, Billerica, Massachusetts

iThink: Ultimate Fakebook, "Liferaft Halo"

WX at 0800: 51 (11) DP 51 (11) BP 29.86 (1011) SE 17 rain; mist RH 100

Odometer 1: 249.0mi rough equivalence

Z3.
Average/max heart rate = no reading, but average ~145-150.

I dislike ellipticals but not as much as I loathe dreadmills. I was intent on getting at it after not doing much yesterday, flying most of yesterday.

The trip wasn't bad, but I knew the crosswinds going into Chicago (admittedly, the Windy City) were bad when we were crabbing in on the final approach. The plane touched down right wheel, left wheel, front wheel.

When we flew into Manchester NH last night, we flew in instruments only at night on a zero-zero approach. Awesome.

I've forgotten that I need to read the map when I'm driving with Household6, every time. I have gotten lazy and I didn't want to stop on the side of Interstate 93 (the wrong way but it was my fault for not personally navigating it) to vet directions. This generated a 20 mile detour but at that point, I didn't want to try to debate it since I tend to be a tad rigorous about map reading ability and directions on the interstate and no one else in my immediate household meets that standard. I also sort of didn't fucking care at that point after a day of travel.

No splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment