Monday, December 28, 2009

60 minutes of wogging on the elliptical, 28 DEC 09, Billerica, Massachusetts

iThink: Linkin Park, "Crawling"

WX at 0800: 28.0 (-2.2) DP 27.0 (-2.8) BP 29.66 (1004) Calm RH 95

Odometer 1: 252.0mi rough equivalence.

Z2.
Average/max heart rate = no reading.

I was going to get in about an hour on the elliptical. I intended to do some reading on the elliptical, but for whatever reason, it's been a while and I couldn't get much into it. Of course, the fact that the book is Pyong Gap Min's Ethnical Solidarity for Economic Survival: Korean greengrocers in New York City might have had something to do with it.

I'm meeting up later today with my old friend and School of Advanced Military Heresy classmate Eric Larkin, who's back visiting his parents in Rhode Island. Eric and I kept each other from going insane in our respective plans jobs while we were out in our respective combat theaters of Iraq and Afghanistan last year.

No splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment