Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Some minor escapism...

Your results:You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)

Honest and a defender of the innocent. You sometimes make mistakes in judgment but you are generally good and would protect your crew from harm.
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
80%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
75%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
65%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
River (Stowaway)
60%
Inara Serra (Companion)
50%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
40%
Alliance
40%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
30%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%
Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

3 comments:

  1. Apparently I am marginally more of a cannibal than you are, and am more Wash than Zoe, and more Jayne and Alliance (?!?) than you are. I am, happily enough, waaaaay less Book than you are (impressive: I'm not sure how one can be less Book than you are).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no earthly idea how the hell anyone can be more Alliance than me.

    Less Book than me, is actually not that difficult. It's just that most people who ascribe religious beliefs are more orthodox about them. There are elements of spirituality, sort of, manifest in how I live - but that's a matter of philosophy, not theology.

    My Malcolm Reynolds is one question away from being Zoe Washburn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously.

    Well, I'm certainly happy to be less Book than anyone.

    Yeah, you are definitely more Zoe than I am, just as I have no trouble believing I am more Wash than you are.

    ReplyDelete