Monday, June 27, 2016

60min on elliptical, 27 JUN 16

iThink:
None - as I was reading David Drake's The Tank Lords

WX at 4 PM (20) Jun 27     102 (39)     39 (4)     29.50 (0999)     WNW 14     widespread dust RH 11

Odometer 15C: 116.5mi

Z3.  Average/max heart rate = 152/167

I was thinking about running outside, in spite of it being 104F when I got back to my room.  Then I saw the observation of "widespread dust" and thought better of it.

I don't know, nor do I want to know what particulates are in the air.  I do know I'm going to hack like a smoker if I run seven miles like I was thinking about doing tonight.  Instead, I just went an hour on the elliptical, and that was surprisingly hard.

The calorie counter said 870, although I'm not sure how much credence to give it.  I was dehydrated, though, so I put away a liter of water afterwards.  I may regret that if I'm doing the old-man shuffle back and forth to the latrine for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment