Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3.1mi, time indeterminate, 18 MAR 09, Bagram, Afghanistan

Day 400 of the campaign.

iThink: None.

WX at 2130: 50 (10) DP 44 (7) BP 30.09 (1019) SW 1 RH 81 light rain

Odometer 4: 113.3mi

Z1-3.
Average/max heart rate = 124/157

Scouting trail for my last hash here, it started raining on us as soon as we were starting. That said, it wasn't bad - I was completely vindicated as to why we scout trail, as I ended up doing a major change in path for our trail, based on not wanting to get in trouble with the MPs here.

Work has gotten so insane trying to finish things out that I'm back to my old bad habits of only being able to do PT once every three days or so if I'm lucky. I realize I don't have to take a PT test anytime soon, so I think I'll assume some risk until I can get back to a place where the workload isn't so fucking insane. I noticed this inasmuch as I don't run that fast anymore, or maybe it's because I was hitting cancer sticks while I was in Qatar to let off steam.

That said, I think it'll be a good trail, one worthy of my last here.

No splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment