Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Record APFT, 292 points, 3 APR 18, Washington DC

iThink:
Touche Amore, "Home Away From Here"

WX at 7 AM (11) Apr 03 44.1 (6.7) 37.0 (2.8) 30.13 (1020) SSE 8 RH 75

Odometer 18: 162.0mi

Z5.  Average/max heart rate = no reading

I have no idea why I feel trepidation when I do these.  This one was in LBJ Memorial Park, rather than Gravelly Park.  This is technically DC, although it's a footbridge away from the Pentagon.

As before, first two events went quick and remarkably easy.  The other reason why I did the first PT test offered is the small size.  I usually get ready for it and knock it out, and few people show up for the first one because they're waiting for the last one.  I couldn't ask for better weather than today, full stop.

I have apparently grown enough to get my half inch back on the scale.  I still taped.  Yay.

200 points going into the run, without fail.  Then I ran my fastest run I've done in a long while.  I was pleasantly surprised, but I have no rational explanation.  Based on OpenStreetMap data, the course is accurate, so there's the improbable likelihood that I actually got that much faster.

Pig out time.

Splits
Pushups: 67
Situps: 75
2MR: 15:00

No comments:

Post a Comment