Saturday, December 25, 2004

Screwing the pooch

Today is x-moose.

I failed to conduct sufficient Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield and got my wife two box DVD sets and some other stuff she preemptively got for herself under my and my children's names.

Oops.

My gift ideas are bluntly cut and dried; I maintain a Wish List on Amazon for that reason. There's not a whole lot of mystery to the list. If it's not on the list, it's probably something exceptional, but nothing fell in that category this year.

I am now looking for a necklace of pearls, as she had informed me today...

Note that the traditional wedding gift for the 5th anniversary is "wood." I'll stop there.

Maybe I need to get some Ranger Body Armor before next x-moose...

1 comment:

  1. A PEARL NECKLACE?!?!?!

    Huh huh, huh huh... he said "wood"...

    ReplyDelete