Saturday, August 18, 2007

35min on elliptical, 18 AUG 07, Clarksville TN

Suicidal Tendencies, "No Fuck'n Problem"

WX at 1000: 82.9 (28.3) DP 55.0 (12.8) BP 30.16 (1021) ESE 8 RH 38

Odometer 4: 188.0mi relative

Z2.

Not going too hard - planning on running 8+ on hills tomorrow, so today was a day of relative discretion. Not too hard, but no heart rate above 155 today.

I find it wryly ironic that I have a Suicidal Tendencies song as my iThink mantra today as the conduct of work in the last few days has seen me pull anywhere from 14-16 hours at work every day this week...with the exception of yesterday, which was only about 12. The content of work is a separate discussion, but it's the first time I've done this kind of work this intensively since 1999, and I am out of practice.

Some lifting went in with this.

This is the first time in a while that I've been consistently below the cutoff for getting taped for body fat percentage. I can't say I'm arguing, although it seems paradoxical that I'm doing this off less running than I've ever done before, and that I've been getting stronger than I have in the past. That may be a bizarrely useful correlation. Maybe.

Splits
None in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment