Monday, August 13, 2007

30 min on elliptical, 13 AUG 07, Clarksville TN

Nothing. Watching Battlestar Galactica on the workout room TV.

WX at 0800: 78.1 (25.6) DP 64.9 (18.3) BP 30.06 (1017) Calm RH 64

Odometer 3: N/A

Z3.

A little more effort on the elliptical, to try to elevate heart rate, since I didn't feel like going in to work earlier this morning. I'll go in after posting this.

Prior to elliptical: bench press, incline press, shoulder press, lat pulldown, lat pulldown with hands reversed, some elevated leg crunches, standing bicep curl. There is some noticeable improvement - I am definitely getting stronger.

I also appear to be trimming out, in spite of my occasional bouts of catharsis drinking. I say occasional since it's usually a few weeks in between those events. Deploying to theater and going under General Order 1 will probably do wonders for my health. The likelihood of my getting spammed in combat is relatively small given the scope of my duties, unless I'm just in the wrong place at the wrong time and whatever aircraft I happen to be in flies into the side of a mountain...which has happened once or twice in the last few years.

I find it bizarrely ironic that this morning's BSG episode was "Taking a Break from All Your Worries." I swear to god I can't fucking make this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment