Tuesday, August 10, 2004

4.8mi, 42:38

Juliana Hatfield, "My Enemy"
Little Red Rocket, "Back to Where I Started"
Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Russian Easter Overture
unnamed 75th Ranger Regiment running cadence (I guarantee you won't find this one in print or on tape)

Z2 continuous. Today started with ambitions of 7 and dropped to 5 when I realized that hard days back-to-back repeatedly are a dumb idea, regardless of how you might initially feel.

I think that's the most difficult part of a training plan - trying to balance listening to your body versus the grand plan. I also think most people tend to train too hard on the days they need to go easy.

WX remains good. I don't know how long this will last:
At 0700: 66(19), DP 64(18), BP 30.1 (1019), winds N 2. RH 93%. It was noticeable more humid this morning, although there was some altocumulus cloud cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment