Beach Bunny - Cuffing Season (84bpm)
Philip Glass, Songs From Liquid Days: No 2. Lightning (100bpm)
WX at 7 AM (11) Aug 29 66.9 (19.4) 57.9 (14.4) 30.22 (1023) N 8 RH 73
Odometer 26A: 78.9mi
TE 5.0/0.0. Load 268. Avg/Max Heart Rate = 157/171
First race in a long while. Pretty happy to beat my target time of 66.666min. I jackrabbited the start and paid for it later but I was pretty stoked at my race pace, which bodes well for November when I run the Bay Bridge 10k.
SGMT AGGRG PERSGMT PERMI AVGPC DIST
0.01 00:15 00:15.0 25:00 25:00 0.01
1.01 10:20 10:05.0 09:59 10:08 1.02
1.01 20:46 10:26.0 10:20 10:14 2.03
2.01 41:21 20:35.0 10:14 10:14 4.04
1.01 51:26 10:05.0 09:59 10:11 5.05
1.09 62:10 10:44.0 09:51 10:07 6.14
0.13 63:24 01:14.2 09:31 10:07 6.27
0.01 00:15 00:15.0 25:00 25:00 0.01
1.01 10:20 10:05.0 09:59 10:08 1.02
1.01 20:46 10:26.0 10:20 10:14 2.03
2.01 41:21 20:35.0 10:14 10:14 4.04
1.01 51:26 10:05.0 09:59 10:11 5.05
1.09 62:10 10:44.0 09:51 10:07 6.14
0.13 63:24 01:14.2 09:31 10:07 6.27
No comments:
Post a Comment