Max - Aim (93bpm)
Limp Bizkit feat Method Man, Redman, DMX - Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle) (90bpm)
WX at 7 PM (23) Aug 24 80.6 (27.0) 57.9 (14.4) 29.93 (1013) NNW 3 RH 4578
Odometer 26A: 66.8mi
TE 4.1/0.1. Load 157. Avg/Max Heart Rate = 144/160
More hard running as I sharpen for the race this weekend. I should run VERY easy recovery tomorrow, and then a 4-mile easy run on Wednesday as I begin to taper in earnest. Weather was about as good as it gets this time of the year. Today's run started a little quick and then went hard on the return. I was not expecting Limp Bizkit to come into the iThink, though.
SGMT AGGRG PERSG PERMI AVGPC DIST
2.06 25:30 25:30 12:23 12:23 2.06
1.27 40:38 15:08 11:55 12:12 3.33
1.27 55:02 14:24 11:20 11:58 4.60
2.06 78:01 22:59 11:09 11:43 6.66
2.06 25:30 25:30 12:23 12:23 2.06
1.27 40:38 15:08 11:55 12:12 3.33
1.27 55:02 14:24 11:20 11:58 4.60
2.06 78:01 22:59 11:09 11:43 6.66
No comments:
Post a Comment