Monday, August 10, 2026

10,000m on Concept2 Model D, 46:55.5, 10 AUG 26, Lorton, Virginia

iThink:
nothing as I was watching extended highlights of stages 10 and 11 of this year's Tour de France.

WX at 7 PM (23) Aug 10 72.1 (22.3) 69.6 (20.9) 29.95 (1014) Calm
Row TE 2.7/0.1 Load 51
Avg/Max Heart Rate 131/154
Avg/Max/Normalized Power 121W/129W/126W
Total strokes 1084, Avg rate 23spm, Avg dist/str 9.23m

The bus ride back from work featured horizontal rain so bad it was going through the seal on the window and leaking down on my leg. I decided to row instead of run in any event, mostly to catch up on more of the TdF. As usual, it felt harder than the heart rate would indicate, but I'm also working other parts of the body that don't get worked when I just run.

I was pleasantly surprised at the fast finish. I didn't feel like I was going that much harder or faster than the other laps, but that was quite satisfying at the end.

Splits
Distance: 10000
Time: 46:55.5
Avg/500m: 02:20.8
Drag Factor: 132
Per Mile: 00:07:33

SGMT AGGREGT PERLAP PER500m AVG500m DIST
2000 09:31.9 9:31.9 02:23.0 02:23.0 2000
2000 18:55.5 9:23.6 02:20.9 02:21.9 4000
2000 28:20.0 9:24.5 02:21.1 02:21.7 6000
2000 37:47.3 9:27.3 02:21.8 02:21.7 8000
2000 46:55.5 9:08.2 02:17.1 02:20.8 10000

No comments:

Post a Comment