Wednesday, August 05, 2026

4.20mi, 49:19, 5 AUG 26, Lorton, Virginia

iThink:
The Beths - Knees Deep (156bpm)

WX at 8 PM (0) Aug 05 84.7 (29.3) 73.4 (23.0) 30.03 (1016) SE 3 RH 68
Odometer 26A: 41.2mi
TE 3.6/0.3. Load 116. Avg/Max Heart Rate = 142/168

I was shocked at how fast I felt at the start. I figured on the return leg, I'd try some speedwork, and ran some 400-600m intervals at or above anaerobic threshold, interspersed with rest of less than 400m in between. First time I've done speedwork in a very, very long while. I don't miss it.

There's a part of me that think I should run long, but in this heat, it might be more useful to see how I feel going harder since I'm running the Dulles Airport 10k at the end of the month and that'll be a useful barometer for how I feel going to the Bay Bridge Run in November.

SGMT AGGRG PERSG PERMI AVGPC DIST
2.10 25:30 25:30 12:09 12:09 2.10
2.10 49:19 23:49 11:20 11:45 4.20

No comments:

Post a Comment