nothing as I was watching extended highlights of stages 8 and 9 of this year's Tour de France.
WX at 7 PM (23) Aug 06 77 (25) 69 (21) 30.09 (1018) WNW 8 thunder; light drizzle
Row TE 2.3/0.1 Load 36
Avg/Max Heart Rate 125/140
Avg/Max/Normalized Power 121W/146W/121W
Total strokes 1071, Avg rate 22spm, Avg dist/str 9.34m
After yesterday's hard running, I decided to take a break and not go as hard, so I decided to erg today instead. It feels harder than the heart rate would suggest, which is probably an indicator of just needing to do more strength work as I think my aerobic base is in pretty good shape.
That said, the TE and load ratings look remarkably low for how I felt.
Splits
Distance: 10000
Time: 47:32.6
Avg/500m: 02:22.6
Drag Factor: 132
Per Mile: 00:07:39
SGMT AGGREGT PERLAP PER500m AVG500m DIST
2000 09:32.8 9:32.8 02:23.2 02:23.2 2000
2000 19:01.1 9:28.3 02:22.1 02:22.6 4000
2000 28:33.5 9:32.4 02:23.1 02:22.8 6000
2000 38:08.7 9:35.2 02:23.8 02:23.0 8000
2000 47:32.6 9:23.9 02:21.0 02:22.6 10000
2000 09:32.8 9:32.8 02:23.2 02:23.2 2000
2000 19:01.1 9:28.3 02:22.1 02:22.6 4000
2000 28:33.5 9:32.4 02:23.1 02:22.8 6000
2000 38:08.7 9:35.2 02:23.8 02:23.0 8000
2000 47:32.6 9:23.9 02:21.0 02:22.6 10000
No comments:
Post a Comment