Thursday, December 22, 2011

8.4mi on elliptical, 65:00, 22 DEC 11, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas

iThink: British Sea Power, "A Forest"

WX at 0800: 32 (0) DP 28 (-2) BP 30.15 (1020) NNE 12 RH 85 WC 23 (-5)

Odometer 11B: 249.0mi equivalency

Z4. Average/max heart rate = no reading, but maxed out at around 170.

I probably could've gone for a run this morning but I didn't feel like going out. I drove to the gym and ran for an hour on the elliptical instead, which in some ways was more challenging. Today was a deliberately hard workout since I was trying to offset some of the last few days where I didn't do anything.

I also had an exhaustion crash of sorts and slept something along the lines of 15 hours two days ago. That might've been a factor of too many days pulling less than 5 hours of sleep, although I thought I had more fortitude than that. I guess not anymore.

No splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment