Sunday, August 15, 2010

Warning: offensive in almost every way imaginable

Over the last decade or so I've been a faithful reader of Private Murphy's Law. Seeing as how it's been a while, Tim Murphy isn't a private anymore - indeed, he's a staff sergeant, which is probably consistent with some of the things depicted in the comic.

There are PML T-shirts, done by a rather unsubtle company called RangerUp. Although I have philosophical differences with some of their shirts, I admit they are well done.

They also feature a clever (and grossly offensive, even by my standards) spoof of the PowerThirst spoof, this one instead about (you guessed it) Ranger School.

I may be on unsteady ground here, as I am not a graduate of the Ranger Course, but even I got a huge laugh out of quite possibly the most offensive short video I've seen in a long, long while.


No comments:

Post a Comment