Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Coolest Thing Ever






I so fucking laughed my ass off uncontrollably. These movies are a textbook example of why you can never have too much dakka.

There's also a reason why the cheat code for two pistols in Rise of the Triad was "johnwoo".

I'm not sure which is my favorite but I think it's a tossup between A Better Tomorrow II (76) and Shoot'Em Up (95) for sheer bodycount. I can't say no to Nikki Sixx's background song and I definitely can't say no to Monica Bellucci. Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. a) how have I never seen Shoot'Em up?
    b) why would anyone ever say no to Monica Bellucci?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot 'Em Up: the last movie I saw before going to Afghanistan. If there was ever a movie to put me in the right mood to go to combat, that was it.

    See. It. Now.

    ReplyDelete