Thursday, February 26, 2009

2.0mi hash, time indeterminate, 26 FEB 09, Bagram, Afghanistan

Day 380 of the campaign.

iThink: None.

WX at 2330: 35 (2) DP 17 (-8) BP 30.06 (1018) W 3 RH 47

Odometer 3: 348.0mi

Z1-Z4.
Average/max heart rate = 129/176

I was frankly surprised that I was able to make a hash happen today. This week has been so bad for workload that I was almost unable to get out and make this happen. I was actually glad that I did. This was a well-marked trail that allowed the pack to stay together in a way that I haven't seen in some trails lately.

My legs were pretty sore from running the perimeter yesterday, though. There were some parts where I had small bursts of speed, but my legs were pretty well beat.

I'm actually more gratified that I've done PT three days in a row for the first time in months. Literally.

No Splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment