Saturday, January 24, 2009

2.37mi simulated, 30:00, 25 JAN 09, Bagram, Afghanistan

Day 348 of the campaign.

iThink: The All-American Rejects, "Gives You Hell"

WX at 0130: 41 (5) DP 28 (-2) BP 30.00 (1016) ENE 7 mist RH 60

Odometer 4: 84.1mi

Z2 heart rate, Z3 perceived effort.
Average heart rate = 127

Thirty minutes of idle wogging on the elliptical, and a chance to catch back up on my reading. Tonight's book is the continuation of the last, so Keri Hulme's The Bone People is still on the docket.

I was just working easy after going around the perimeter yesterday. I'm trying to maintain some veneer of momentum. It's worth a try.

That All-American Rejects song has a surprising level of schadenfreude even by my standards. It is catchy, and I can't dispute that I've felt that way sometimes in my life. Whatever.

No splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment