Tuesday, September 13, 2005

5.2mi approximate, 48:22

random Air Force propaganda music from aforementioned horrible 1997 film
James Horner, "Charging Fort Wagner" from Glory

WX at 0600: 55 (13), DP 54 (12), BP 30.04 (1017), calm fair, RH 100%

Odometer 4: 63mi

Z3 steady state.
Resting heart rate before start = no reading

Today marked a run day - never having been to Fredericksburg, VA before on business, I had to hastily map out a course, but I got LLMF (i.e., Lost Like A Motherfucker) about a half mile before I was actually supposed to turn off. So much for short-term memory.

In spite of it, I still made it out to the Fredericksburg National Battlefield and up to Lee's command post before I had to turn back, so that wasn't a complete loss. The part of Fredericksburg I ran isn't very runner-friendly. Nothing to make you feel more alive than playing chicken with an 18-wheeler...

Splits
None. 48:22 overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment