Thursday, November 26, 2009

2.0mi+2.0mi, time indeterminate, 26 NOV 09, Fairfax, Virginia

iThink: Ice Fishing from Club Penguin (the Disney MMORPG)

WX at 2100: 50.0 (10.0) 46.9 (8.3) 29.73 (1006) N 3 light rain; mist

Odometer 1: 221.9mi

Z3 high.
Average/max heart rate = no reading

I'm in the Hyatt Fair Lakes, Fairfax VA. I don't know the area and the best running trail I know is too far to get from here (the one alongside the Potomac River). As a result, I ground out two miles on the elliptical (which bores me to tears) and then two miles on the dreadmill (a feeling akin to watching paint dry).

I got in some lifting, and three sets of kipping pull-ups, but this is only maintenance for trying to prevent from completely ballooning up after eating pretty much nonstop for the last two days.

Better than nothing, but I dislike trying to work out on the road. The lifting I did, though, was therapeutic, as I did an abbreviated version of the Rehab Workout tonight.

Splits
No splits, but averaging about 8:25/mi for the last two miles on the dreadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment