Thursday, April 23, 2009

2.4mi, 23:46, 23 APR 09, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas

iThink: some of Bear McCreary's background music to Caprica

WX at 1100: 64.0 (17.8) DP 59.0 (15.0) BP 29.79 (1008) NNE 6 RH 83

Odometer 4: 174.2mi

Z3.
Average/max heart rate = no reading

I decided to do the workout that Gunny sent me. It took about two hours to complete and you know it was a good one when you're too beat up to run fast (and get passed by someone who's not working very hard).

Still, it was a good chance of pace and something I probably need to sustain doing.

And yes, I went out and bought Caprica yesterday. Aside from the inveterate fanboyness of being a BSG fan, it delivered on the quality of writing I expected from the Ron Moore and David Eick crew. It is, however, a fundamentally different show. I'll be very curious to see how it gets trimmed for viewing on prime time TV.

No Splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment