Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2.5mi on the dreadmill, 22:29, 7 FEB 07, Fort Leavenworth KS

Theme song to Life With Derek. It was on the Disney Channel before the Princess and I went to her swimming lesson. So the song is kind of pedestrian, but it's stuck in my head.

WX at 1700: 21.9 (-5.6) 8.1 (-13.3) 30.34 (1027) NE 10 overcast RH 55 WC 11.2 (-11.6)

Odometer 3: 191.5mi

Z3.

I could open myself up to all sorts of cheap shots, but if I'm going to occasionally bribe the Princess with some glass tit milkage, it might as well be something I can tolerate. I don't mind the two shows that Disney has grafted from the Family Channel in Canada. Naturally, Sadie is one; Life With Derek is the other.

Ashley Leggat is kind of cute, but much more importantly, the writing in that show isn't so fucking pedestrian that it makes me want to climb a water tower with an M240B machine gun and a rucksack full of 4-in-1 ball and tracer mix...unlike, say, That's So Raven.

I find it really disturbing when That's So Raven is the most successful show in Disney Channel history. The only other show I really can tolerate on Disney Channel is Kim Possible, but I like shows about empowered redheads. (I wonder if that's why I latched onto the musical Annie at a young age...)

When I think of more provoking fare to watch with the family, maybe later, I have to think of My So-Called Life.

Anyway - probably second to last run before the Psycho WyCo this weekend. Controlled pace runs are becoming harder as I want to run faster. Tomorrow will be frustrating...plan is for two miles of pure wogging. Nothing more.

Splits
SGMT AGGRG SEGMT PERMI AVGPC DIST
2.50 22:29 22:29 09:00 09:00 2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment