Monday, May 04, 2015

Record APFT, 288 points, 4 MAY 15, Fort McNair, DC

iThink:
Gustav Holst, "I Vow to Thee, My Country" (even though I am not British.)

WX at 10:52 S 13 10.00 Fair CLR 73 54 51% NA NA 30.25 1024.2

Odometer 15B: 8.0mi

Z4 high. Average/max heart rate = no reading.

Good god am I glad this is over with. I felt like complete shit coming in on the 2 mile run. Five minutes later, I was ready to go. That's consistent with working nothing but endurance, but I can't give enough of a shit enough to do speedwork and I don't feel moto enough to hit the gym for leg presses and squats. I guess I should, but I don't.

The iThink is not surprising, but not what I thought would stick.

And, for figures, 69 pushups, 75 situps, 15:34 run. I tapped in a few pounds heavier than usual at 191, so I'm sure that didn't help. I don't feel moto enough to not eat either.

No comments:

Post a Comment