Thursday, February 04, 2010

45 minutes on elliptical + lift, 4 FEB 10, Caserma Ederle, Vicenza, Italy

iThink: Better Than Ezra, "In The Blood"

WX at 1600: 41 (5) DP 30 (-1) BP 30.21 (1023) Variable 2 mist RH 65

Odometer 1: 319.1mi if the elliptical machine is any indicator

Z4.
Average/max heart rate = 153/171

I slept in after a trip to Venice yesterday that had me walking someting along the lines of almost four miles. That was a productive trip for a variety of reasons, not the least of which was the opportunity to see Venice, although I didn't go to any of the usual tourist traps.

Today was an early out day from the work here, so I decided to self-mutilate myself to the tune of 45 minutes (or 650 calories or four miles) on the elliptical, followed up the full-up rehab workout that I've been doing since April.

No Splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment