Michael Kamen - Band of Brothers Suite 2 (80bpm)
Bear McCreary - Storming New Caprica (114bpm)
WX at 8 PM (0) Oct 08 59.5 (15.3) 55.0 (12.8) 29.98 (1015) Calm RH 85
Odometer 26A: 137.7mi
TE 3.4/0.0. Load 101. Avg/Max Heart Rate = 138/150
Fall weather continues. I felt quicker today, that's for sure. Didn't expect to stretch it out as I did, but I felt pretty good. Some outlier readings from the HRM, which I fixed by stopping, wiping down the sensor, and consequently, I don't buy the sensor's MHR of 158. 150 maybe, but not 158. I did take a rest day yesterday as I was completely smoked.
SGMT AGGRG PERSG PERMI AVGPC DIST
2.07 25:31 25:31 12:20 12:20 2.07
0.70 34:28 08:58 12:48 12:27 2.77
0.73 43:20 08:52 12:09 12:23 3.50
2.02 58:19 23:50 11:48 10:34 5.52
2.07 25:31 25:31 12:20 12:20 2.07
0.70 34:28 08:58 12:48 12:27 2.77
0.73 43:20 08:52 12:09 12:23 3.50
2.02 58:19 23:50 11:48 10:34 5.52
No comments:
Post a Comment