Thursday, March 25, 2010

3.5mi on elliptical, 30min, 25 MAR 10, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas

iThink: Madder Rose, "Margaret"

WX at 0600: 44.1 (6.7) 42.1 (5.6) 29.88 (1011) N 14 light drizzle

Odometer 1: 378.4mi

Z3 high.
Average/max heart rate = no reading.

425 calories, or so it says.

I didn't feel like running while it was wet outside. It wasn't raining, but I didn't feel like getting very muddy either, so I went to the gym (which is in the process of being renovated) and cranked out about 3 and a half elliptimiles.

Searching through the channels, I also realized why I don't watch TV. What passes for popular entertainment makes my brain melt. This sounds elitist, but I don't care. I find what I see on TV (with some very few exceptions such as The Pacific) intellectually vacant. If I want that, I can break out some Jeremiah Weed and achieve that state in about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment