Tuesday, February 05, 2008

40min on elliptical, 5 FEB 08, Clarksville TN

iThink: Game Theory, "Last Day That We're Young"

WX at 0800: 66.9 (19.4) 61.0 (16.1) 29.93 (1013) S 10 RH 81

Odometer 3: 388mi equivalent.

Z3.
Average heart rate = 141

I didn't feel like running, so I decided to spin instead, in the event I needed to go to the little boy's room. I didn't, but got in 40 minutes of relatively worthwhile work in.

I suspect this is still some recovery from this past weekend, though.

The unexpected Game Theory song was a reasoned attempt to ignore VH1 on the TV in the exercise room. It's the first time I've thought about "Last Day That We're Young" in a long while...but then again, I'm not young any more. I did think about that song at my graduations from high school and college, as I thought it was very appropriate to the occasion...but I have, after all, become old.

No comments:

Post a Comment