Friday, February 15, 2008

30 min on elliptical + lifting, 15 FEB 08, Bagram, Afghanistan

iThink:
Apollo 440 remix of Blue Oyster Cult, "Don't Fear the Reaper"
BT and Hybrid, "Running Down the Way Up"

WX at 1800: 6 DP -6 Overcast

Temperature: 6 DP -6 BP 1023.4 11@240 RH 45 WC 3

Z3.

First time I've gone out and done PT since arriving in Afghanistan. The jet lag has been fun, as it always is, but I realized I was starting to get a gut. So, it was time to start whittling away at the gut, especially since I haven't done much but eat in the last three weeks.

Thirty minutes on the elliptical followed by some lifting (7x7x7 bicep curls and tricep pulldowns and shoulder presses today. Nothing particularly ambitious.

It's been snow slushy lately so I haven't gone out to run...don't feel that froggy in this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment