Beach Bunny - Cuffing Season (84bpm)
WX at 10 PM (2) Jul 23 67.1 (19.5) 59.5 (15.3) 30.14 (1020) Calm RH 76
Odometer 25C: 371.0mi
Odometer 26A: 16.7mi
TE 3.6/0.0. Load 94. Avg/Max Heart Rate = 133/140
First bona fide run, and it was an easy base run at the threshold of Zones 2 and 3. My knees were hurting despite a very easy run on a tartan track so I am pretty sure I can retire the 25C shoes as I think they are legitimately toast.
I would not have guessed the task effort (TE) was as high as it was for this run. Not that long, and not very hard. Either an easy run tomorrow or a row as a consequence.
SGMT AGGRG PERSG PERMI AVGPC DIST
1.33 16:41 16:41 12:33 12:33 1.33
3.99 68:07 51:26 12:53 12:48 5.32
1.34 85:56 17:49 13:18 12:54 6.66
1.33 16:41 16:41 12:33 12:33 1.33
3.99 68:07 51:26 12:53 12:48 5.32
1.34 85:56 17:49 13:18 12:54 6.66
No comments:
Post a Comment