Wednesday, June 27, 2012

5.57mi, time indeterminate, 27 JUN 12, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas

iThink:
Oceanlab feat. Above and Beyond, "On A Good Day"
The Cure, "A Hundred Years"
Bear McCreary, "The Differently Sentient"

WX at 07:53 S 13 G 22 10.00 Fair CLR 80 61 52% NA 81 29.85 1009.5

Odometer 12B: 23.2mi

Z3/Z4. Average/max heart rate = 157/179

One of the things I don't really like about the Asics Gel Neo-33s is that they are loose enough in the back where I really have to tie them down tightly, something I never really had to do with the GT-series. The flipside is that I normally have to stop and adjust my shoes as they pinch my feet or if they are too loose, then my forefoot tends to rub.

My legs were very tired today. Weather probably did not help, but it was nicely breezy, which helped. I did not warm up until probably closer to the 4 mile mark, slower than usual.

I needed to get one in this morning, though.

No Splits. My watch says I was averaging 9:14/mi but I find that a bit hard to believe. I'm more inclined to think closer to 9:25/mi based on how I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment