Wednesday, September 12, 2007

20 min on elliptical, 10 min on dreadmill, 12 SEP 07, Clarksville TN

16th Special Operations Squadron, "Ghostriders in the Sky"

WX at 0700: 54.0 (12.2) 53.1 (11.7) 30.07 (1018) mist RH 97

Odometer 1: 33mi equivalent

Z3.

The song "Ghostriders In the Sky" I attribute to Blues Brothers 2000 being on AMC this morning, so as I heard the song, the only lyrics that come to mind are the ones from the version adopted by the Air Force Special Operations gunship community.

I revisited why I don't like running on dreadmills. It is hard for me to hold exactly ONE pace, and running on a dreadmill constrains you to direction and pace. I like running outside, but I currently live in a location where running is downright dangerous due to the volume of traffic near me.

No splits today.

No comments:

Post a Comment