Thursday, September 04, 2008

2.9mi, time indeterminate, 4 SEP 08, Bagram, Afghanistan

Day 205 of the campaign.

iThink: Nancy Sinatra, "You Only Live Twice"

WX at 2130: 75 (24) DP 26 (-3) BP 29.91 (1013) NNW 14 RH 16

Odometer 2: 268.0mi

Z2-3.

I was going to run this morning, but was so destroyed from lack of sleep and energy that I slept through two of my alarms. That's a bad sign.

This was probably one of the most clever hashes I've ever seen. It started with a direction that took them directly back to where the pack had come from, and then turned into a number of titty checks, followed by a detention by the MPs, that turned into an opportunity to eat jelly doughnuts, and then do pushups, and then say the Pledge of Allegiance, and some others.

Seriously, it was a great hash, which could have, in the words of the lead hare, "turned out to be one of the best trails ever, or one of the worst trails ever." I'd definitely have to say one of the best I've seen so far. This took some substantial time to plan out, and the results were well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment