Thursday, January 03, 2008

40min on elliptical, 3 JAN 08, Clarksville TN

iThink: The All-American Rejects, "Move Along"

WX at 0700: 10.0 (-12.2) DP 5.0 (-15.0) BP 30.84 (1044) Calm RH 80

Odometer B2: 4mi estimate

Z4.

For not working on the elliptical, I seemed to be doing okay.

More encouraging was the fact that I hadn't actually lost any strength if this morning on the weights was an indicators. I was using the set I normally use in Clarksville, and actually went up in weight on almost every repetition.

All a good sign, I think. I hope.

I have this particular clip to thank for the attack of the All-American Rejects. It also was the song I beat to death as I drove from Kansas to Tennessee yesterday. Only about an 8 hour trip!

I will admit I don't see much like this coming from the fighter community. Why is it that the only really memorable clips I've seen come from Hawkeye squadrons?

Back to work today, whee...

No comments:

Post a Comment