Sunday, January 13, 2008

30min on elliptical, 13 JAN 08, Clarksville TN

iThink: Rob Zombie, "Feel So Numb"

WX at 1700: 33 (1) DP 24 (-4) BP 30.12 (1019) WNW 10 RH 69

Odometer 4: 360.0mi equivalent

Z1.

Today was a day of loose wogging, or would have been had it not been cold and somewhat glum. I decided instead to do some light spinning at low resistance on the cross-training setting of the elliptical machine.

I also did some heavy lifting instead, and noticed with some satisfaction that I was pulling more weight with shorter breaks...it could also be that I did almost no PT whatsoever last week, so that might have something to do with it also. Today became, for the legs and hip flexors, at least, a necessary recovery session. I noticed my legs were still bruised up from doing the Weaver on the Air Assault obstacle course six days ago.

However, my legs have largely recovered from the road march on Friday, which is a great sign; it means that I did the right thing by doing some light wogging and some light spinning today.

No comments:

Post a Comment