Thursday, January 17, 2008

30min on elliptical, 17 JAN 08, Clarksville TN

iThink: nothing because I was watching Robin Meade on CNN Headline News this morning

WX at 0700: 35 (2) DP 33 (1) BP 30.00 (1015) S 5 mist RH 93 WC 30

Odometer 4: 368.0mi equivalent

Z3.

I didn't really want to do anything, but after sleeping in yesterday, I needed to do something...so I can eat 6 White Castles on the way into work this morning.

I'm a big fan of White Castle principally because I can eat them for breakfast and I'm not constrained to a breakfast menu. That, and I loved the movie Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle...which is why I await its sequel with baited breath.

Some lat pulldowns, bench presses, and standing pulldowns afterwards, not much, but some maintenance work.

No comments:

Post a Comment