Sunday, December 02, 2007

5.31mi, time indeterminate, 1 DEC 07, Brentwood TN

Katee Sackhoff's rendition of "Girl from Ipanema" from the Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Gag Reel

WX at 1500: 57.9 (14.4) DP 28.0 (-2.2) BP 30.2 (1022) E 6 RH 32

Odometer 4: 316.4mi

Z4.

Ordinarily I don't consider hashes hard runs, but a look at the terrain around the start meant that I was going to be working for every splash of hash on the ground.

I FRBed today - although it was mostly out of dumb serendipity rather than actual skill. The hills were killing me...which might underscore that I need to get back on the stick and start working again.

I cannot describe in words the massive cognitive dissonance at running uphill, hard, and having "Girl from Ipanema" stuck in the back of my head. It was the gift that truly would keep on giving...

No comments:

Post a Comment