Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Master Plan In The Wake of Ivan

This is a week for yet another ambitious GFI (Good Fucking Idea).

Time to rehash the idea of running 7.2 consecutively all week. I plan to get at least four iterations in. Friday is iffy, mostly because I'm trying to swing getting on a jump that day. If I can pull it off, it'll trump any run I attempt to do that day. If that happens, it'll be a day off.

Now that my heart monitor is back up and running, I'll be checking relative effort in conjunction with split times.

This week's weather promises to be good. Tomorrow's weather forecast calls for low 50s, low humidity. It can't get much better than that.

Given that I slept in the last two days, I'm hoping I'm rested enough to attempt to do such a stupid fucking thing as the one upon which I'm about to embark.

No comments:

Post a Comment