Friday, September 24, 2004

7.75mi, 65:23 (corrected)

I'm revising this figure, because I finally did the correct arithmetic on what the real run distance was, and I was off by about a mile. Based on that, average mile/time was 8:26. This is not particularly shabby considering the monster fucking hills on this particular course.

The Cure, "Taking Off"
The Cure, "2 Late"
Antonin Dvorak, Symphony No 9 in e minor, "From The New World." All of it.

WX at 1400: 77(25), DP 64(18), BP 30.14(1020), winds ENE 8, RH 65%

old shoes, so no odometer figure.

Z3 most of the way. Average HR about 170. A little higher on hills.

Today was rough. Two factors. I was running in the middle of the day when I've been used to running while it's still dark and about 65 degrees (or less). The other is that the location I ran was mostly sand. Smoother finish, but I find that the first 20-25 minutes of the run just hurt while I'm waiting to soak my T-shirt through enough to get the heat exchange process really going.

No comments:

Post a Comment